Thursday, June 30, 2011

Leap Of Faith

Most of us have been on a particular journey for most of our lives. When we were younger, our dreams and goals had no limits but as we became older and a bit more jaded we began to second guess almost every thought and opportunity. I can bear witness that it truly takes a leap of faith and a little bit of insanity (LOL) to truly follow your heart. No one can tell you ANYTHING about your journey. It's all about how hard you are willing to work, well let me say that differently. It's about how much you are willing to believe in who you are and what you want. I have dealt with the leap of faith concept for my entire life. From the time I was eighteen and decided that I was going to pursue music as a full time career, I had people telling me it couldn't be done but I just believed. I've always been presented with opportunities that seemed unreal or to good to be true but I would never ask too many questions as not to talk myself out of it. As long as I have a round trip ticket and I can make and/or learn something, I'm in. It seems that when ever you say you want something the spiritual powers in the universe go to work to make it so but you have to do your part. You have to step out in faith that whatever you want will happen. The biggest fear is living outside of our comfort zone. Comfort can be one of the biggest enemies of progress and success because when we become too comfortable with where we are we become afraid of loosing what we THINK we have so we are less likely to take risks. I believe that the cycle never stops. Whenever I get too comfortable, I will get this little voice telling me it's time to do the next thing, it's time to move to the next level or phase and it has taken an immense amount of faith to continue to listen to that voice but it has never lead me wrong. It is a must that I continue to grow and get new levels of exposure and knowledge and the only way I can do that is to keep putting myself in new more challenging situations. This sharpens the skill level, character and intellect. It all starts with being fearless and having the courage to take a leap of faith. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you can attain ANYTHING you want. It's just about how much YOU believe it. Remember, the bible says it only takes faith the size of a mustard seed to move a mountain so there is an incredible power in true faith. Take your leap TODAY!

The Truth
All Rights Reserved by Airtight Productions 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment